Not getting the 3GB cap I was promised
lpress

I switched to a prepaid plan and was told I would get 3GB per month, but it shows only 2.

I also looked for a chat or even phone number to call about this, but found none on the Web site.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not getting the 3GB cap I was promised
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ipress, we want to ensure you're getting all the data your plan includes. We do have a dedicated prepaid team that can help specifically with your account concerns. I'll help you with the options to choose. Our prepaid team can be reached via *611 from your phone or by calling 888-294-6804. Once connected via the 888 number, you will enter your prepaid phone number for your device. Next, press options 4, 6, 4 (as they come up, not before being announced) and once prompted enter the pass code/PIN for your account. If you do not know the pass code enter in four zeros. The system will then connect you with a live Prepaid representative. I'm confident they will be able to assist you with your matter.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes