Not receiving incoming calls
rowallen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a prepaid customer with an iPhone 8 Plus.  I have been having problems with people trying to call me but my phone never rings.  It’s happened with more than one person so I’m not sure what’s happening.  Can anyone help me?

Re: Not receiving incoming calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the importance of making sure all of your services work. We'd never want for you to miss any calls. When did you first notice this occur? Do you see this occurring in a specific location (home, work, etc) or in multiple areas? Have you noticed any issues making any calls? 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
LJW77

Do you happen to have it on "Do Not Disturb" by mistake?

0 Likes
5thavenue

I haven't gooten any calls through but I can call out and text in and out. The calls go to my old phone on straight talk even though everything else transfered. The old phone is broke it  rings but i can't answer it

0 Likes
5thavenue

I already checked it

i don't

0 Likes
DaneDreams
Enthusiast - Level 1

Calls REJECTED, go to voicemail and log as www.newszap.com.  Outgoing call to son, multiple consecutive attempts NOT going through.  Text to same NOT going through.  Issues following most recent update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to contact your son without any issues, DaneDreams. Let's take a look at what is happening. Does this happen with everyone or just your son only? I know you mentioned that this started after a recent update. Just to clarify, are you referring to an app update or software update? What happens when you try to send a text to your son?

MarshallP_VZW

0 Likes
seanpsills2
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is absolutely ridiculous. My phone has been doing this off and on for months.  It started back tonight.  I am getting really frustrated with Verizon to the point that I'm close to switching carriers.  Tech support constantly tells me it is fixed.   It's not the phone.  It's Verizon and that's obvious to just how many people have posted on here having the same issue.  

paulinhowaltrich

the same with me. Verizon customer service is the WORSE CUSTOMER SRVICE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Paulinhowaltrich, we only want you to experience the best when it comes to customer service. How can we help turn things around?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes