Re: Not receiving incoming calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I heard your SOS call and we want to resolve this service issue for you, VaNarioY. We need to get more information to explore troubleshooting options. What is your phone model?

Is there any physical or water damage to your phone (https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-141830/)?

Do you notice improvement if you power your phone off for 1 full minute and power it on? This resets the connection to the network and may resolve the issue.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Jeshi
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, I received back-and-forth private messages from Verizon staff that asked me mostly the same questions I already answered on this post. At the end, they wanted me to "authenticate" my account (share some account details with a third party service) to continue troubleshooting. I didn't go through with it so I'm in the same predicament as before.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Msmaryg, keeping you connected with reliable service is a priority. We would like to gather more information to better assist. How are other services, such as making calls working? How many bars of signal do you typically have? Does this problem seem to happen at a specific location? 

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It concerns us to hear that you are still in the same spot as before. This is definitely not the experience that we want for you to have, and we will be happy to look into this for you. We want to make sure that we are on the same page. Were you having issues with verifying your account? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
prosumer

Went yesterday to a corporate store and rep called tech support three times. One even hung up on him. To this moment I am still waiting for a “3 level” call to resolve issue. I think it is all a scheme to have you buy a new device. I use iPhone 7 Plus and will port number out. Never had these issues when I was postpaid customer.

12/22/2020

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes