On my usage the number 1130 and then my num ber in calls what is this
Johnny224r

On my usage it shows1130 and the. My number as a dialed call what is this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: On my usage the number 1130 and then my num ber in calls what is this
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Johnny224r, we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I experienced this issue a while ago myself. This appears to be an example of Spoofing. False Caller ID/Caller ID “Spoofing” is a technique that allows a caller to change the caller identification associated with their number. Spoofing is not caused by an error in the network or your phone. Rather spoofing usually happens when the calling party uses any one of a number of pay services (such as Spooftel, Spoofer, and Spoof Card, etc.,), which provide a service that enables the calling party to change the message, sent as Caller ID.

Apps offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Verizon offer the ability to manipulate or "spoof" the Share 

Name ID that appears to the person receiving your call. To view additional helpful information about Spoofing, please visit our website at: http://vz.to/2DibozD. Once you've accessed the website please scroll down to Question #10. I hope this is helpful. - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes