Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
PMT is today. What should I do?
YAMA2012
Hello:
PMT is today, 07/04/2021.   It's SAMSUNG Gusto/prepaid cell-phone which I started to use since 2017. When I visited one of Verizon Stores, the associate told me not able to help because my plan has been changed from 3G to 4G. There is still $445.00 balance because I rarely use the phone.  
Beside this, above I'm thinking about 'TOP-UP' for not to stop Verison Cell-phone Service. 
Your help would be much appreciated.
Thanks, 
0 Likes
Re: PMT is today. What should I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to use your balance. Do you have another device you can switch to?

0 Likes