Pantech Jest
kands5

My dd is needs a new phone and I was thinking she would like the Jest but I'm confused as whether it can be activated on a daily pre-paid plan. I have seen people say that it can be activated only on a monthly pre-paid plan. 

Can anyone tell me for sure if I can use this without a required data plan and activate it on my dd's daily pre-paid plan. TIA!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pantech Jest
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi kands5,

I appreciate your interest in our Prepaid Plans.  Smartphones are the only devices that require a data plan.  I would suggest contacting our Prepaid Customer Service for further information @ 888-294-6804 or viewing our Prepaid Plans & Devices.  I hope this information is helpful. 

Thank You,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi kands5,

I appreciate your interest in our Prepaid Plans.  Smartphones are the only devices that require a data plan.  I would suggest contacting our Prepaid Customer Service for further information @ 888-294-6804 or viewing our Prepaid Plans & Devices.  I hope this information is helpful. 

Thank You,

0 Likes
kands5

So that would be "yes, you can activate it on a daily pre-paid plan without a data package", right?

0 Likes
kands5

Why is this markes solved, your "solution" didn't answer the question? I don't know why its so hard to give a yes or a no. If you don't know the answer, then don't bother posting on the thread and please don't mark it solved. I could have figured out to call CS all on my own, I didn't need you to tell me to do it.

I'm sorry to rant but its so annoying when a VZ rep comes on here and gives a run around answer. Its Okay VZ we get that your employees are sometimes clueless.

0 Likes