Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pantech Jest
kands5

My dd is needs a new phone and I was thinking she would like the Jest but I'm confused as whether it can be activated on a daily pre-paid plan. I have seen people say that it can be activated only on a monthly pre-paid plan. 

Can anyone tell me for sure if I can use this without a required data plan and activate it on my dd's daily pre-paid plan. TIA!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Pantech Jest
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi kands5,

I appreciate your interest in our Prepaid Plans.  Smartphones are the only devices that require a data plan.  I would suggest contacting our Prepaid Customer Service for further information @ 888-294-6804 or viewing our Prepaid Plans & Devices.  I hope this information is helpful. 

Thank You,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi kands5,

I appreciate your interest in our Prepaid Plans.  Smartphones are the only devices that require a data plan.  I would suggest contacting our Prepaid Customer Service for further information @ 888-294-6804 or viewing our Prepaid Plans & Devices.  I hope this information is helpful. 

Thank You,

0 Likes
kands5

So that would be "yes, you can activate it on a daily pre-paid plan without a data package", right?

0 Likes
kands5

Why is this markes solved, your "solution" didn't answer the question? I don't know why its so hard to give a yes or a no. If you don't know the answer, then don't bother posting on the thread and please don't mark it solved. I could have figured out to call CS all on my own, I didn't need you to tell me to do it.

I'm sorry to rant but its so annoying when a VZ rep comes on here and gives a run around answer. Its Okay VZ we get that your employees are sometimes clueless.

0 Likes