Permissions from System UI
Lonka

My mobile hotspot will disconnect all devices after a few and can't reconnect until I turn it off and back on.So after checking the batter saver, timeout settings, WiFi settings and more.  I found that it is the po System UI. Is there a way to change this permisaion? Or is there a way around it? I'm using a Orbic Maui 

0 Likes
Re: Permissions from System UI
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand the importance of being able to utilize your Mobile Hotspot without it disconnecting, and we can certainly try to assist you. To clarify, how many devices are being connected to the device at once?*Gert

0 Likes
Lonka

Only 1 I noticed also it's every hour on the hour exactly. My mobile hotspot settings are set to always on. Battery and data savers turned off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Lonka ,

Thank you for the additional details. As a wireless service provider, there are many topics that we can assist with when it comes to your phone. However, for something as specific as this, it would be best to contact the manufacturer for that level of detail. Orbic can be reached at 877.872.4555 -Russell

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Lonka wrote:

Only 1 I noticed also it's every hour on the hour exactly. My mobile hotspot settings are set to always on. Battery and data savers turned off.

Is there a reason why you keep the mobile hotspot setting always turned on? The mobile hotspot it intended for a temporary Wi-Fi connection and not a 27/7 connection. The mobile hotspot will stay connected as long as you are actively using it. If the connection goes dormant, then it likely go to sleep and shut off. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.