Phone service not active on my phone
NEC800m

So, I have a Motorola E4, which I had used for a long time now. It is prepaid. My E4 says that I need to activate my service as stated " Sim card: Get Verizion Service". I logged on to my verizon account, which it says that my phone is active. Both the number and phone type are correct. My phone's Sim status says "in service", yet I cannot make calls or send texts. I used it all day on the 31st without issue. All of a sudden my data stopped working, so I restarted my phone. Thats when the issued appeared. and my verzion account shows that I have paid the bill. My phone is not suspended according to my verzion account. This makes no sense.

0 Likes
Re: Phone service not active on my phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's certainly a big issue with the phone, and we'd be glad to help ensure it gets working again. What do you hear when trying to make a call right now? 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
NEC800m

When I call, it brings me to the automated message, "your phone is inactive or is invaild, please conact customer support to speak with a representative.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Is your phone compatible with voice over LTE service on Verizon?

I’m pretty sure this is an old phone, and you would have lost service when CDMA shut down on the 31st

0 Likes
NEC800m

It is compatible. I did a little research on the CDMA shutdown and discovered that my phone does have 4g hd voice on the LTE network with Verizon and It still won't work. The info I found (source: Verizon) was that 3g and 4g phones without HD vocie were to no longer have access to service.

0 Likes