Plan is too expensive.
mckimble
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I just put $30 on my phone today, well around three hours ago and my balance is already  $5 and I don't understand why. Why would it be $5 already?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Plan is too expensive.
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

What priceplan do you have? The payment that you made could have been used on an incorrect price plan. You need to find out what plan you have so you know your money was spent correctly.

mckimble
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I have the Samsung Illusion and For some reason when ever I send a text the balance just keeps dropping. They said I would have 500 minutes of talk time unlimited text and unlimite dweb. I'm getting rather frustrated with my service.

0 Likes
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

I dont think that is correct. The plan you are describing is a basic plan. You said you have a Samsung Illusion, that is a smart phone. You should check you price plan. And usually you have to make a payment for the full amount of your price plan to get the benefits.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Yep the Illusion is a smartphone and that phone is only eligible for the $60 500 MB or $70 2 GB smartphone plan.

0 Likes
mckimble
Enthusiast - Level 2

$60 or $70's That's ridiculous! Why would some one pay that much for prepaid when there' straight talk?

Also bestbuy told me this phone was compatble with the $30 plan. Did I just lose $30?

0 Likes
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

Maybe he thought he had 5oo minutes and it was actually 500MB of data.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You do since you choose a prepaid smartphone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you think that it is ridiculous, maybe changing providers will be the best for you. Although I dont believe the service coverage will be as good. Good Luck!!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

mckimble wrote:

$60 or $70's That's ridiculous! Why would some one pay that much for prepaid when there' straight talk?

because it stinks?

0 Likes