Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Poor reception
Danriggin

Why the low signal at my home. Zip code 32043. We have 2 iPhone and a Galaxy 10

0 Likes
Re: Poor reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we can look intl this for you. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
9wood

I been trying to get help as well latest excuse today is I'm in a limited area and the usual tree buildings excuse get hung up on when asked to explain better

Danriggin

Hello. I've sent a private message as requested. Still waiting for a reply 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Danriggin

I have 2 prepaid and 1 contract post pay. Haven't gotten any support from Verizon. 

0 Likes
tbint62
Novice

Yes it does seem Verizon has no tech support. Sale support is something different.

Without getting in to a bunch of question, does the phone work when in a area with proper cellular reception?

If so time to walk around the rooms of your home and look for signal. I found that height helps and glass does not hinder the signal.

Weather is a factor. You will notice that the Mobile data keeps jumping from 3G to 4G LTE. Yes support is a tricky work. The tower may not be owned by Verizon, but it will support LTE/CDMA. Now you just have to find someone to help keep you connected to it.

0 Likes