Pre Paid Verizon Account
robinj1

Good Morning,

My question to the community is this: Since I am a Verizon Pre Paid Customer I do not get the Excellent service that is provided to the regular Verizon Customer. Why is this?

I recently lost my SIM card and had to get it renewed. I was also locked out of My Verizon account so the only way that I can get back in is to contact the customer service number that was given to me.

The problem is that NO customer service agent answers the phone when I call these numbers. When I contact the Corporate number I get great service but my problem still has not been fixed. It has been 5 days now since I replaced my SIM card, I have 3 GB of data on my 60 dollar pre paid plan and nobody seems to have an answer to this issue.

Now I could go purchase another plan but to me this seems needless since I already have a data plan that I should be able to continue. The most frustrating part of this is I can not contact I live customer service agent to speak with. I even fell asleep with the phone to my ear and still no service.

I truly hope this is an issue that can be fixed.

Thanks again,

Robin J.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pre Paid Verizon Account
takendraw_vzw
Verizon Employee

Our sincerest apologies Robinj1 as I know this has been a frustrating experience for you. We do offer the option of speaking to a live rep for Prepaid Customer Service at 888-294-6804. However if you are not having luck with this, we most certainly can help get you transferred over. Please be on the lookout for a message from us.

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes