Pre-paid phone order missing, another phone maze nightmare!
KCS7621

I ordered two pre-paid phones and service last week. I immediately received a confirmation email that confirmed my order details and had an "internet order number." When I put the order number into the check my order status website a couple days later it advised me that it was still processing and to check again tomorrow. That was 4 days ago and it still says the same thing. I tried calling the pre-paid number and was hung up on because "we're sorry you're having trouble...Goodbye!" Well the trouble I'm having is I don't have a 10 digit phone number to enter because I haven't received the phones! First I called the regular Verizon line and she said because it was prepaid I'd need to talk to them and she could "provide me with the #" I said thanks but I've got the # and it's not working because I don't have a 10 digit number and when I press 0 a bunch it hangs up.

Called the prepaid number again and I started pushing numbers and got the post-pay dept who assured me they'd transfer me to the right dept at prepaid who could look up my missing order. I got a guy in the pre-paid order status land and he said he couldn't assist me because it was an internet order. He found a rep in the internet order dept who took my order # and said it wasn't a valid number. She then said she really couldn't do much else because she can only "look up accounts and assist with technical issues" and that I'd need to call the pre-paid dept. Yeah....so the circle begins.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pre-paid phone order missing, another phone maze nightmare!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KCS7621, we want you to have sweet dreams about us. I apologize that we don't have access to your equipment order here. Please contact our Prepaid customer service department at 888-294-6804.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Pre-paid phone order missing, another phone maze nightmare!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KCS7621, we want you to have sweet dreams about us. I apologize that we don't have access to your equipment order here. Please contact our Prepaid customer service department at 888-294-6804.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes