Prepaid Autopay Bonus Data
jim_1405

I'm currently on the $45 2GB prepaid plan and have signed up for autopay which gives me a 1GB bonus for a total of 3GB.

If I switch to the $50 5GB prepaid plan will I still get the 1GB bonus data for having autopay?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid Autopay Bonus Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jim.1405, I definitely understand you wanting to keep such a great deal for your data plan. We would like to assist you. Since we're only able to access postpaid accounts the best thing to do is reach out to prepaid directly at (888) 294-6804.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
espije6

The $50 prepaid plan doesn't give you a bonus 1GB for being on Autopay.

It does, however, have Carry-over data, where unused Gigabytes will be carried over to the next cycle provided that you pay on or before your renewal date.

0 Likes
AMADES33

Umm... I've tried calling EVERY prepaid line and even tried calling sales for regular Verizon customers, it just redirects to the prepaid line when you call from a prepaid phone and there is NO OPTION to speak to a human.... I'm SO frustrated!

0 Likes
jim_1405

I agree with you 100% amades33. When I called the Verizon help number it turns out to be absolutely, totally worthless just redirecting you to automated canned answers with no option of ever talking to a human being. After about 10 minutes of extreme frustration I just gave up which is what I believe Verizion intends.

Regardless, I think espije6 probably has the correct answer. If I did upgrade to the 5GB plan I would lose the bonus but gain the rollover and 2 GB extra data. But, since I don't use all the 3GB of data in my current plan for the time being I just going to stick with it and save the $60 dollars a year it would cost to upgrade. If I ever do start using all the the my current 3GB data it is a no brainer to upgrade for a $5/month.

0 Likes