Prepaid Customers With Autopay Receive Bonus Data
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Customers on either of Verizon’s prepaid plans ($45/1 GB or $60/2.5 GB) that sign up for autopay receive an extra 1 GB of data each month.  For those already on autopay, the bonus 1 GB of data arrives after the next autopay payment is made.

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/05/01/verizon-prepaid-customers-now-get-1gb-bonus-data-by-signing-up-...

Prepaid Customers with Auto Pay Get More Bonus Data

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid Customers With Autopay Receive Bonus Data
SouthSam7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is this still the case? I usually buy my minutes wholesale from a third party but if I get more data then I will use vzw autopay. Is the bonus data automatic? What is the process? Thanks.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

This promo is still active.  Log into My Verizon via web browser and go to Account Overview Tab or to the Payment tab or go to Manage Autopay from the My Verizon app home screen.  Bonus data is credited upon first auto-payment.

0 Likes
DARREN11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'M ALSO ON THIS PREPAID PLAN BUT I NEVER RECEIVE MY BONUS DATA. WHY IS THIS? IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING I'VE BEEN USING PREPAID FOR OVER 3 MONTHS NOW AND HAVE ONLY ONCE RECEIVED BONUS DATA.

Snn5
Legend

You must keep auto-pay active.  Once you remove it and perhaps even change the method you use to pay by, you have to wait another month for the next autopay to kick in.  *611 is the number to dial for prepaid.

0 Likes