Prepaid Service is Not Worth It
Lsmith86

Visiting friends in Kentucky and am constantly in roaming along any major parkways or in places friends with Verizon service are able to fully utilize their phones. I can't even make critical business phone calls! Also, Verizon reps, please don't send me through your dead end phone trees. I'd love to  contact you, bug if you're going to suggest some thing, please give a number that actually provides support to wireless users!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid Service is Not Worth It
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lsmith86,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to use your phone where you need to. We know how important it is for our customers to remain connected. As long as you're using standard Verizon Wireless prepaid service, we definitely have support options available for you. Our contact number for support is at 1-888-294-6804. You can dial this from a different device if your phone is not currently working. We look forward to assisting you.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GARMAS30
Enthusiast - Level 2

9/1/2016 - I have been using Verizon Pre-Paid for almost a month (as tomorrow). I just turned AUTO PAY off after being transferred by a customer service representative to a technical representative.  I have been experiencing dropped calls and echo calls when clients and friends call me, or I call them.  The Tech Rep told me bluntly was that for those people using Pre-Paid get less quality of services, that the network does not handle nor channel the calls compared to Post Subscribers.  Basically Pre-Paid user's get cheap quality of service.  I couldn't believe this representative telling me this.  The Store Rep I got prepaid never told me the differences, in fact, told me there was nothing different. 

Well I'm switching to AT&T Wireless as a post paid customer after being treated this way by Verizon and I won't be going back to Verizon ever again.  Just horrible to think you're getting a better network, when it's a lie and you are not getting it.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Austin78758,

We're very sorry to hear about how this played out. You should never be treated in a way anything less than professional. We definitely don't want to lose you. If you are so inclined, I would recommend checking back in with the prepaid support team to see if they can have another technician look at it with you. We definitely offer troubleshooting support for prepaid phone, too. We'll understand your decision if you choose not to, but we should would like to have you remain in the family. The prepaid support team is available at 1-888-294-6804. Let us know if you have any more questions.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes