Prepaid account
chrishalework

I'm looking to get the account # for my prepaid account. All of the automated phone numbers do not provide this information.  Can someone help?  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Prepaid account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing the Prepaid phone number, Ann154.

chrishalework, I want to ensure you are able to reach our Prepay team. Our automated system is enhanced to support different plan types and menus, so it is possible the prompts may differ. If you are calling from your Prepaid device, you can dial *611. Otherwise when calling from any other device you will need to dial 888-294-6804. You may hear balance information first, but you will then be routed to the main menu. From the main menu you can select the following prompts when they are presented:

3, "If you want to change something or have a question"

7, "For store locations or billing questions"

3, "To speak with a customer service representative."

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to call the prepaid customer service number at 1.888.294.6804 to get the account number.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
chrishalework

No, all phone numbers will only give account information and have no direct access to a live person - and do not give specific Acct #.  You have to speak with someone directly. I ended up using the live chat feature after login, and was able to get the needed #.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is a way to get a real person with that number. Since I don't have prepaid, I don't know the particular steps in the phone tree to get a person. I do know those steps have been previously posted on this community forum. A search should find it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing the Prepaid phone number, Ann154.

chrishalework, I want to ensure you are able to reach our Prepay team. Our automated system is enhanced to support different plan types and menus, so it is possible the prompts may differ. If you are calling from your Prepaid device, you can dial *611. Otherwise when calling from any other device you will need to dial 888-294-6804. You may hear balance information first, but you will then be routed to the main menu. From the main menu you can select the following prompts when they are presented:

3, "If you want to change something or have a question"

7, "For store locations or billing questions"

3, "To speak with a customer service representative."

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes