Prepaid activation
Moebren3

I purchased a prepaid phone from Walmart and I have been unable to activate it. I have followed all the prompts and instructions and still have been unsuccessful activating the phone. I inadvertently enter the PIN  information off the prepaid card before activating the phone can someone please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid activation
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The VZW reps that roam this community unfortunately only handle the postpaid account. You can reach the Prepaid Customer service at 1.888.294.6804 to get assistance.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid activation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can absolutely help with the option to speak with someone in our Prepay group, Moebren3. When calling the number Ann154 provided, please hit 1 for English or 2 for Spanish, then enter your mobile number. Next, you will hit option 3, then 6 for troubleshooting. Next, you will select 8 for troubleshooting and it should walk you through different issues, which will take you to an agent. Please let me know if you were able to speak with someone.

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes