Prepaid billing date changes
ricker2345

I added funds to my account 10 days earlier than my due date last month.  Now, I'm getting texts that state I need to add funds to my account by the end of today.  When I view the account online it still reflects that my plan expires on the 16th.  It seems like I did this once before and I was still able to use my phone until the 16th.  So, my question is why am I getting texts voice mails saying I need to add funds today?  I'm hoping this is just a technical issue and that I will still be able to use the services I paid for through the 16th.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid billing date changes
ricker2345

As I suspected, I'm still able to use my phone despite getting all those messages saying that it was going to expire on the 5th.

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid billing date changes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know that getting false alerts has to be annoying, Ricker2345. Please reach out to prepaid at 888-294-6804 if this continues to bother you. I'm confident they can help.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes