Prepaid expiration question
Groen28

Hello,

My current prepaid plan expires on June 13th 2015, if I were to refill the balance, do I have to do it on the 13th or a day before it expires (12th) to keep my current balance.  I have over $100 balance in my account and would rather not lose it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Prepaid expiration question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Awesome question Groen28! The last thing that we want is for you to not have service. While I suggest being proactive and refilling your balance, to properly discuss your account specific options you can call our prepaid dept directly at 888-294-6804.
ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid expiration question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Awesome question Groen28! The last thing that we want is for you to not have service. While I suggest being proactive and refilling your balance, to properly discuss your account specific options you can call our prepaid dept directly at 888-294-6804.
ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes