Prepaid has more data that postpaid, unless I'm wrong
Snn5
Legend

New Medium Plan on Postpaid is $20 line charge + $45 for 3 GB data.

Prepaid is   $0 line charge  + $60 for 3.5GB  data on autopay. 

Save $5 and get 500MB extra.

How is it possible that Prepaid gets a better shake than Postpaid?

This is why i think that Prepaid plans will change, either in decreased cost or increased data.

Does this make sense?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid has more data that postpaid, unless I'm wrong
Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

Because Prepaid is where it's at Smiley Happy Honestly unless you need a family plan I don't get why people choose to go the postpaid route. To each their own though I am happy with Prepaid Smiley Happy

Snn5
Legend

I like it as far as self-service goes, but if you need help....heaven help you.  There is NO support for Prepaid.

Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

Well lucky for me the few times I have talked to a Prepaid customer service rep I have had good experiences. I will say it gets annoying when all they do when they come on here is refer you to a phone number. If they can't offer any support or advice I don't get why the reps even bother to post on the boards.

0 Likes
Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

Anywho to further address the OP's point I don't think you get a better shake on data with Prepaid. I think it's the same with both Prepaid and Postpaid only with Prepaid you don't have to worry about overage charges.