Prepaid problem
Crystal123181

I have a basic prepaid phone with the $35 monthly plan (500 minutes & unlimited txts/pic txts). I renewed the plan 8 days ago (1-6-14). Yet today I go to make a call and it says I don't have enough money to make a call. I can't even send/receive a txt. I looked on the website to see that it's been charging me per call and txt!! UGH! Since this is my only phone and it won't let me make any calls, I can't call customer service and can't wait 48 hours for someone to email me back. I need help ASAP. What happened to the live chat??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Prepaid problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Crystal123181. I apologize about inconvenience this has caused. In order to best assist you, we would need to connect you with our Prepaid department. Dialing *611 to connect to Customer Service does not use airtime minutes. After dialing, you will be able to select the appropriate prompts to speak to a representative.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Crystal123181. I apologize about inconvenience this has caused. In order to best assist you, we would need to connect you with our Prepaid department. Dialing *611 to connect to Customer Service does not use airtime minutes. After dialing, you will be able to select the appropriate prompts to speak to a representative.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes