Prepay account not eligible to donate?
javed2014

@

I have made donation to different charities in the past using my prepaid phone.

It seems Verizon has a new policy making prepaid phone ineligible for mobile donation. My billing zipcode was rejected even though it was the correct one to send in for confirmation of the donation.

1. I would like to confirm this as a new policy of verizon since I was able to donate to charities last year using the same phone. And I also contacted mgive.org regarding this, they told me they don't have any limitation on their end in terms of account type and this restriction is imposed by the carrier.

2. If this is indeed the new policy, I would like to suggest making an exception to recurring prepaid customers who has a billing address on file for verification. I would love to donate unused phone balance for a good charitable cause.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Prepay account not eligible to donate?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us here javed2014! Only our prepaid customer service team will have answers to your questions. Please contact them at 888-294-6804 at your convenience.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Prepay account not eligible to donate?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us here javed2014! Only our prepaid customer service team will have answers to your questions. Please contact them at 888-294-6804 at your convenience.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes