Pushing a payment from my bank into my VZW Prepaid acct
Someotherdude

I need a Verizon acct number to make this push but I cannot find it on My Verizon nor can I get it from the automated phone interface and cannot figure out how to get to an agent. I already tried pushing a small amount of money with the acct number set to my 9 digit phone#. That did not work. Any ideas.

Note that none of the Verizon advertised payment options include pushing from a bank.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pushing a payment from my bank into my VZW Prepaid acct
rcschnoor
Legend

Since that method IS NOT advertised as one of the payment options, it is most likely it isn't available.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Since that method IS NOT advertised as one of the payment options, it is most likely it isn't available.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone number is ten digits and should be your account number. However, I agree with in this method isn't an approved method for adding funds to your account balance.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Someotherdude.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am glad that you are looking at all options available. At this current time, auto push from a bank is not an option. You can certainly reach out to our pre pay department at (888) 294-6804 to review all payment options available. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes