Re: Billing Issue with Prepaid Service
J-R-C
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a "bundle sync debit" also and I'm wondering about it.  This is the only hit in a Google search.

Could you please post what this is here?

This debit occurred without any notice or explanation.

0 Likes
J-R-C
Enthusiast - Level 2

This apparently happens when both:

(A) a plan upgrade is requested while a current plan is mid-cycle

AND

(B) there is money in the prepaid account, or the account is set up for auto pay

When both of these are true, the undocumented "bundle sync debit" is charged and the current plan is upgraded to the new plan for the remainder of the billing cycle.

Verizon doesn't tell us about this at all, we get incorrect information at the time we commit to a new plan, then get conflicting and also incorrect information texted and emailed to us, then the $ is removed from the account unexpectedly with no notice before or after it occurs.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

For help with Prepaid services, please call our Prepaid team at 888-294-6804. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Josie9

I got this, too, but I didn’t request an upgrade and I don’t use auto-pay. VW used my Oct payment for this and then they suspended my service for non-payment.

So I paid my Oct 2020 bill *again* so I can have service, but haven’t been able to get in touch with anyone about it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can understand your concern regarding this charge, Josie9, because we would be too. Please allow us to look into this matter, so we can come to a satisfactory resolution. Can you please send a Private Message? 

0 Likes