Refund
myau1944

I ordered an iphone 6 with a prepaid plan twice. The first order I ordered, the transaction was declined and asked to purchase again if I want to make the purchase. So I did. Then I made a second order through a representative online. Both orders were ordered online. I checked my bank account and I got charged twice. I called to cancel one of the orders on the next day. Then I called to ask for the refund for the second order, they told me it will take 6 to 10 days. It has been over 10 days, the fund is not back to my account yet. How many days it takes to get the money back? I called Verizon again and they told me that they can't find the second order. How is that possible that they can't find the order? I have the order number and the location code. Or should I call the phone number stated on the transaction?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Refund
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might have to contact the prepaid customer service number at 1.888.294.6804 or the Finance Services department at 866.266.1445 get this sorted out.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might have to contact the prepaid customer service number at 1.888.294.6804 or the Finance Services department at 866.266.1445 get this sorted out.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes