Samsung Gusto 2
cody2288

hello I am a VZW Prepaid customer and I have the Samsung Gusto 2 prepaid phone does anyone out there have this phone either prepaid or on contract I think in my view its a piece of Junk I pay $50 a month for unlimited everything but I am trying to look for an android phone that's offered for the vzw prepaid service that's $79.99 and I would like to move my $50 unlimited service to my new smartphone when I purchase one but the vzw prepaid customer service I couldn't do that

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Gusto 2
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you activate a prepaid smartphone, you haveto switch to one of the monthly smartphone plans for prepaid.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Gusto 2
shocking
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you would like the prepaid service, and you want a smart phone, and you would like to pay $50 a month for it. Walmart just started a promotion for a new Prepaid smart phone plan. It is a $50 a month plan and it comes with unlimited talk text and 1gb of data. The only way you can get on it is with a $50 verizon refill card. You cannot call customer care and ask them to change the plan. The only way to change to this plan is to purchase the $50 refill card at Walmart.

0 Likes