Samsung J3 switched from POST PAID to PRE PAID now unable to TEXT over WIFI ?
etch2verizon

Samsung J3 switched from POST PAID to PRE PAID now unable to TEXT over WIFI  ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung J3 switched from POST PAID to PRE PAID now unable to TEXT over WIFI ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

etch2verizon,

We are terribly sorry you are not able to send text messages after you  switched to Prepaid. Please allow us to guide you in the right path. We recommend that you contact Prepaid directly regarding this concern 888-294-6804 to further evaluate your account details.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Samsung J3 switched from POST PAID to PRE PAID now unable to TEXT over WIFI ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

etch2verizon,

We are terribly sorry you are not able to send text messages after you  switched to Prepaid. Please allow us to guide you in the right path. We recommend that you contact Prepaid directly regarding this concern 888-294-6804 to further evaluate your account details.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes