Slow and expensive
Tabitha17
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is my prepaid unlimited plan cost me $80.00 a month and is slower than heck. I am so frustrated. Getting ready to dump Verizon and deal with not having a phone sometimes for lack of coverage. Been with Verizon prepaid for 10 years plus....price is stupid for the service and slow internet speeds.

Re: Slow and expensive
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which prepaid plan do you have? Some plans have different level of priority on the Verizon Wireless network reducing your data speed if the towers are congested. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would enjoy looking into your account to see why you are experieinc these speeds. Please follow and DM us on Twitter, or Private Message us on Facebook, to begin. CidnieD_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We would enjoy looking into your account to see why you are experieinc these speeds. Please follow and DM us on Twitter, or Private Message us on Facebook, to begin. CidnieD_VZW

Couldn't you send them a private message through the forum? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
omar2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon prepaid is lower priority than postpaid.  Whenever I test the speeds next to someone who has postpaid Verizon they get much faster data speeds.   Just this weekend,  one of the guys at the party I was at was getting over 7 MB and I was only getting 0.9 MB.   not even 1. 

Verizon advertises their prepaid service but they really shouldn't...its not good service at all

0 Likes