Slow connection on Unlimited Prepaid Plan
Saleem803

I have been a prepaid customer with Verizon since 2015. I have been getting good service with Verizon. And when Verizon offered the $80 Unlimited Plan for Prepaid Customers, quite naturally I thought that it was a good deal (eventhough competitors plans were cheaper). However, since I switched to the So called Unlimited plan, My service has been terrible. It takes for ever for me to download basic things. And I don't do much of anything different now, than what I did before. I have called in several times. No reasonable explanation. Except for the last time. Angela did a NBR ticket. And although I honestly felt that this was not the solution to the problem, I remained hopeful. However, much to my dismay, Verizon sent me a link to [Removed]. My bill cycle just started over, and my data still seems like it is being THROTTLED.

I really do hope that Verizon will stop whatever practice they are doing and give me what was advertised and what I'm paying for.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow connection on Unlimited Prepaid Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get all the help you need on this concern. We are able to help with contract accounts via this medium. Please contact Prepaid services for assistance: 888-294-6804.

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
flyer_andy

I have exactly this issue. I think Verizon is de-prioritizing prepaid data big time as I used to get good speeds and now see 0.3mbps as a normal thing. It's embarrassing.  I'm considering an FCC complaint as Verizon is selling prepaid LTE data packages and then severely slowing down use for prepaid customers throughout most of the day. It's fraud at some point.

0 Likes
Saleem803

Yeah... And it's insulting for them to take us through all the unnecessary

troubleshooting steps when they know what they are doing!

0 Likes