Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Social Beat problem
TylerBlalock

Hi everyone. I've got a pretty aggravating problem and i'm not sure how to fix it.

I just recently got the new 50 dollar unlimited pre-paid plan and got the Samsung Intensity II.

Now when I was exploring the phone, I saw the Social Beat app that came on it, So I clicked on it.

They lady said what she had to say and I accepted the charges, And it started to connect.

It came up with a message saying "No Items We're Found".

So I went to the Browse and Download option and tried it again but no luck.

Next, I did some research but couldn't find anything on it.

I emailed Customer Service and they told me to Hard Reset my phone and all that jazz, 

But no luck. They told me to call if it didn't work, But I don't have a Landline.

So here's what confuses me: If the app is on my phone? Why is it such a pain to try and download?

It came on the phone, So it should work properly.

If anyone has any solution, Please help me out. I just want it to work. That's all.

Thanks,

-Tyler

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Social Beat problem
spottedcatfish

It's possible that Social Beat is not compatible with your plan.  The "unlimited" data on the $50/month prepay plan does have some restrictions, and data hungry apps like Social Beat may be among them.  I would call prepaid customer service and ask specifically if the app is compatible with your plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Social Beat problem
spottedcatfish

It's possible that Social Beat is not compatible with your plan.  The "unlimited" data on the $50/month prepay plan does have some restrictions, and data hungry apps like Social Beat may be among them.  I would call prepaid customer service and ask specifically if the app is compatible with your plan.

0 Likes