Strange voice mail
choppbobby

I have Prepaid Plus.

This evening I started to receive voice mails that were sent back in April. I remember receiving them back then, and deleting them.

Why would I start getting these voice mails now? And for some reason I can't find how to delete them, or stop them.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Bob Burns

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Strange voice mail
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I understand that you are having receiving old voicemails that you stated should have been deleted.  I will be happy to look over this for you.

When you listen to the voicemail, do you heard the option to click a certain number to delete the message?

Are the voicemails coming from the same person?

Are the messages coming back as a message saved in drafts or as a new message?

Waiting on your reply :smileywink:

Thanks! 

0 Likes
choppbobby

When you listen to the voicemail, do you heard the option to click a certain number to delete the message?

No. Usually the number 7 is used to delete an e-mail/message, but there was no choice in this case.

Are the voicemails coming from the same person?

There was only one such mesage, and is no longer in my phone. I did nothing to delete it though.

Are the messages coming back as a message saved in drafts or as a new message?

It was as a new message.

Thanks for the reply.

Bob

0 Likes
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  Thanks for the quick response.  This is a strange issue.   I need to look into this further.  What type of phone do you currently have? 

Waiting on your reply,

Thanks!

0 Likes
chopperbobby

Thanks for the quick response.  This is a strange issue.   I need to look into this further.  What type of phone do you currently have?

I would have answered sooner, but my User Name and Password were compromised, and had to be reset which takes a great effort in your web site.

Anyway, I think we can forget my original problem. I have not had the strange message any nore.

Thanks for your replies.

Bob Burns

0 Likes