Suspending a service
tdesarkar

Hello, I had to go out of the country for a family emergency on December 14th. That day I tried to suspend my prepaid account by calling but apparently it did not go through. It worked for my mom who also has a prepaid verizon wireless phone. If you look on my account, you will see that my phone has no activity from the 14th to the 29th which is the day it should have been renewed. I am back in the country today and was wondering if I could get my service reinstated from the 14th so that I can use my phone for another 15 days before I buy a new $45 phone card. I am a new member of Verizon and I like what it has to offer however I am disappointed that the suspension of my phone did not go through.

Thanks,

Trisha

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Suspending  a service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there tdesarkar. I know the importance of ensuring your account is set up correctly when leaving out of the country. Unfortunately, we do not have access to Pre-Paid account. For further assistance, please contact our Pre-paid Customer Service Team at 1-877-777-5759.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Suspending  a service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there tdesarkar. I know the importance of ensuring your account is set up correctly when leaving out of the country. Unfortunately, we do not have access to Pre-Paid account. For further assistance, please contact our Pre-paid Customer Service Team at 1-877-777-5759.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes