Switched to Prepaid, Have Had Limited Reception Ever Since!
LosFelizGirl

I switched to a Prepaid plan 2 weeks ago and have had THE WORST reception ever since.  If and when I can make or receive a call, people cut in and out and they sound like they are underwater. I used to have excellent (4 bar) service in my home but now my phone only kind of works in the living room (1 bar). A few times a day, when somebody is calling me, I answer and nobody's on the other end. I keep saying hello and hear nothing. I hang up, call back and they say that on their end they just heard my phone ringing and ringing and ringing, it never went to voicemail (even though I answered it). If I happen to get through to someone, they can't really hear me and I have a lot of dropped calls and the download speeds are painfully slow
I live in Los Angeles and was assured by the agent that I would be receiving the same service as the postpaid plans.

Obviously, the prepaid plans are on some kind of different network.  Does anybody what the real deal is.  Of course, everybody at Verizon says that they are not. I knew the prices had to be too good to be true.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switched to Prepaid, Have Had Limited Reception Ever Since!
boringusername
Master - Level 1

No difference in reception between and postpaid.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping you connected is our main priority. We are here to help! To ensure we are on the same page, we do have a couple of questions. What is your zip code? Also, does the issue only occur at your home or also in other locations? 

JaimeG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

boringusername, we understand the importance of a dependable connection, and we want to ensure that all our customers have reliable service. To clarify, are you encountering a similar issue with your postpaid account?

PriscillaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes