Text message re voicemail changes
Jx2Ross

After my automatic renewal for the month on my prepaid basic phone (happens on the 15th of month) I got a text message that said voicemail service would change Sept. 15. Gave link to save stored messages but it didn't work.   "vzw.com/vm-up date915". What's up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text message re voicemail changes
Jx2Ross

Typed the link with no spaces and works fine.  Sorry.

However, if anyone knows a quicker way to review and delete voicemails with basic phone, we'd love to know. Going through one at a time is a pain.

0 Likes
Re: Text message re voicemail changes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jx2Ross, I certainly understand how time-consuming it can be to delete voice mail messages manually. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you. Although at present, there is not a one-button option to delete your voice mail messages at the same time, I've personally gotten into the habit of deleting voice mail messages on my own phone once I've listened to them or simply deleting them at my convenience.

To assist you further, I've provided helpful time saving tips for checking your voice mail at: http://vz.to/2uT2DMl. Once you've accessed the website link please scroll down to the section titled "Using Voicemail" and clicking on Question #7 (Are there time saving tips for checking my voicemail?) I hope this is beneficial. - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes