Unable to Add Funds this Month Cycle
Charli9
Enthusiast - Level 1

My prepaid plan has just expired and I cannot add funds to my account. First, the card that I've always used on this account, which has plenty of available funds, and which I used just last month to pay is not working. I changed absolutely nothing and suddenly the website and app says the zip code is incorrect! And when I try to re-add the card or use a different card it says I cannot add any more funds this monthly cycle, but I have no funds added! I can't even call anyone to figure this out.

Re: Unable to Add Funds this Month Cycle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that you can stay on top of your billing, and stay connected is vital. We would be more than happy to help you figure out what is happening with your payment. Please send us a Private Message to get started. 

*Alfredo

0 Likes
tamram78731
Enthusiast - Level 1

Whom do I contact at Verizon to add funds on prepaid accounts. Website, chat say wait 30-60 days and try again.

This doesn’t make sense. How do I pay in the meantime?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how critical it is to add funds to your account, and we'll be glad to see what is going on. Please send us a Private Note for further assistance. *Angel

0 Likes
audreyyalexand

IM HAVING THIS SAME PROBLEM I MEED HELP!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here! Please send us a Private Message, and we would be more than happy to help you look into your payment issue.

*Alfredo

0 Likes