Unable to find out remaining data from website or My Verizon - anyone else?
marwr
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the last few days I have been unable to check data usage from either the Verizon website by logging in or from My Verizon on my phone - it gives a very useless "readout" but there's no way to determine how much data I have.  Guess this has been since the prepaid "system upgrade" a week ago.  Is this the case with everyone and does anyone have ANY idea when this will be resolved?  I just can't face calling customer service.

A work-around is to call #3282 from your prepaid phone - it does tell you remaining data.  I have to assume that it's correct.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to find out remaining data from website or My Verizon - anyone else?
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

Hi! you can dial #DATA from your mobile phone, or you may call Prepaid Customer Service at 888-294-6804 and them will gladly help you with it.

View solution in original post

kindie75
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in the same boat.  I switched from postpaid to prepaid and it just shows my postpaid acct.  Myverizon app is usless I can't even log in or register with it...

0 Likes
Jackiewireless

Hi marwr, didi u ever find out how to check remaining data? i have same problem

0 Likes
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

Hi! you can dial #DATA from your mobile phone, or you may call Prepaid Customer Service at 888-294-6804 and them will gladly help you with it.