Unable to read scratch off $30 refill card
GothicaSweeyHeart

I bought a $30 refill card today and when I scratched the back off of it, the ink somehow smeared and it somehow made the first 3 numbers illegable. I can slightly see a half 2 in the first set but nothing else.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to read scratch off $30 refill card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you're unable to use a refill card or PIN to add money to your account, please contact Prepaid Customer Service at (888) 294-6804. StephanieS_VZW

0 Likes
Debeegee
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did call  prepay customer service and was told they have no way to retrieve the pin so I should take it back to store and exchange it because it is defective,but the store won't exchange or refund .If Verizon is the one that receives the funds ,they should be the one to ensure the customers are getting their accts. credited.Can anyone provide me with a contact no that can get results,please

Willj1

Having same issue idk what to do either if you're already found the solution let me know, I got the same lame responses from these people, it's like you buy the card and it says nonrefundable right on it but the first thing they say to you is try and return it it's like what is that garbage is it a scam because the scratch off is glued to the back and hard to peal without destroying integrity of the card

0 Likes
JimmyJone
Enthusiast - Level 1

0 Likes
JimmyJone
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happened to me.  I have a useless card, and Verizon has my $30.

I found the scratching on the back difficult and I eventually ripped off some of the numbers.

I hoped customer support could have helped. Eric said that he could but after delays due to "service tools not loading" he gave up and told me that it was not possible. He said that the only option left was to bring it back to store. But the card states it's non refundable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Oh, no! Dealing with refill card issues can be a headache, especially if you were not able to utilize the funds. We want to make sure you get the support you need. Is this related to a prepaid service? ~Gilbert
0 Likes