Unlimited Talk/Text for the $35 monthly prepaid plan
Bentz12

I ran out of minutes today though I had about 40 left and  my monthly payment due sept. 11th. This has happened before, so when it did happen 4 months ago I called verizon  back when they had a customer service number because apparantly they don't anymore for some reason. And the guy who helped me told me he had it all fixed but WOOPS! he forgot to mention until the end that now the $35 a month prepaid plan comes with unlimited talk/text. So he told me to simply call into verizon next month around when my monthly payment was due to get my plan switched to the unlimited verison, and I wouldn't have to worry about running out of minutes. But this was months ago, summer started, I worked didnt use my phone a lot so didn't remember. Now schools started back up I'm busy, so Im using my phone a lot more. So today when I prematurely ran out of minutes, (and texting which was wierd because even though my minutes have ran out before I could still text since texting has alays been unlimited), I tried to call but alas there was no person I could get ahold of just robots. It just kept telling me that my balance was at zero, and my payment next was due on november 10th now instead of september 11? I was confused, but I remembered what that customer rep had said months ago so I checked it out on verizon.com, and it says my current plan is the unlimited talk/text plan instead of my normal unlimited text and about 8 hours of talk plan, despite the fact that I never went in and asked about it to have it changed.

So now, my question is, so if according to my account on verizon.com, I have unlimited talk/text, how in the world can I run out of it like i did today? And how can I get this fixed so I can use my phone normally again?

And then as a not as important side question, why do I run out of minutes when I still have almost an hour left of them? and Why would the payment plan change from my upcoming one on september 11th, to november 10th when I have yet to make my upcoming payment monthly payment on september 11th?

-Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlimited Talk/Text for the $35 monthly prepaid plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bentz12,

Running out of minutes is never fun. In order to address your concerns we will need you to contact our Prepaid Service Center. Please call 877-777-5759. I can assure you that we will figure this out and make sure your service works correctly.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly value your loyalty and do not want to lose you!, Jaylan. To review the specifics regarding the Prepaid service please call 888-294-6804.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bentz12

It's ok, I got it figured out I think, Thanks guys

0 Likes