Upgrade Loyalty
ahmetilhan

Will I lose my loyalty discount when I upgrade to Unlimited Plan.

I have the 15GB plan.

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade Loyalty
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

For unlimited plans, the only discounts available are for individuals in the following fields:
First responder, military, nurse, teacher, veterans. 

More information can be found here:
https://www.verizon.com/support/how-to-use-discount-registration/

-David

0 Likes
ahmetilhan

What? At Verizon site it says I can have the unlimited prepaid plan for 60 US and get up to 15 US of Loyalty Discount which I got by keeping my line active for a year. So please answer the correct question.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ahmetilhan ,

Apologies for any confusion, but you are comparing two different services, each with their own discount options. For Postpay service, unlimited data plans can receive discounts based on auto pay enrollment, multiple phone lines, and select employee discounts listed earlier. Grandfathered plans, such as what you had said you have currently, would have different discounts that may or may not transfer to newer plans - it really depends on what the discount is and requires, as some may only apply to that specific data plan. The Prepay discount you mention is specific to Prepay services, where you can get a discount based on consecutive months of active service.

-Russell

0 Likes
ahmetilhan

Hi, okay I understand that. So my plan is 15GB prepaid plan with auto-pay active and like I said I already have the max loyalty discount with it. Now Verizon suggested me to UPGRADE to the Unlimited Prepaid Plan which is new I guess. So it is in fact a prepaid plan like my 15 GB one, the thing I want to learn is that, if my loyalty discount from 15 GB Prepaid Plan will carry over to new Unlimited Prepaid Plan?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ahmetilhan ,

Thank you for those critical details that you are referring to a Prepaid plan. The loyalty discount that you see for the $60 Unlimited plan applies to that specific plan, just like the 15 GB plan has its own discount: https://www.verizon.com/plans/prepaid/ . For any specific questions about your current plan versus newer ones, please contact Prepay Support at 800.922.0204 . 

-Russell

0 Likes
ahmetilhan

Okay, So it is not going to carry to the new plan even though it is an UPGRADE.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to continue going over the Unlimited plan, and how the loyalty discounts work. For assistance, please send us a Private Note. *Angel

0 Likes