Useless, distracting Balance Update messages.
LTHAtlanta

Have a Samsung Gusto 3 prepaid phone. Every text message sent or received results in a Balance Update message. Annoying. Alert level set to "Low." How do I stop all these useless Balance Update messages? (Balance is always maintained at a high level - never gets low)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Useless, distracting Balance Update messages.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

THAtlanta,

I can see why that would get old. You would want to reach out to Our Prepaid team. They can be reached at 888-294-6804.

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

THAtlanta,

I can see why that would get old. You would want to reach out to Our Prepaid team. They can be reached at 888-294-6804.

DerekR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your support is here for you LTHAtlanta. I apologize if these have gotten in your way. We just want you to know what's going on. I suggest covering the notifications with our prepaid team at (888) 294-6804. Please give them a call and cover the options.

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes