Using Up Credit Balance
chuck2022
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have two 3G phone accounts with credit balances of close to $600 each.

I'm planning to buy new 4g smartphones online from Verizon in the next couple of months, each with a 5 gb $40/mo prepaid plan.

If I don't set up autopay, will Verizon just draw from my credit balances each month?

And then when my credit balances get down low enough, I can just set up autopay at that point?

Thanks...

0 Likes
Re: Using Up Credit Balance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chuck2022, when you are ready to make that purchase, please know that we are right here to answer any questions you may have. If your current account has a credit balance and these upgrades are completed on that same account, you may indeed use that credit balance to make payments until depleted. However, if the credit balance is on an account that will be closed as you transition to a different account, we would need to submit a request to have that credit balance physically moved to the new account at that time. I trust this is beneficial.    -Loren

chuck2022
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply...

I wouldn't be setting up completely new accounts unless that was required for some reason.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not at all. If you already have the accounts set up, you can just use those credits towards your bills. 

-Vanessa

chuck2022
Enthusiast - Level 2

Excellent, thank you.

0 Likes