Re: VZW Prepaid $250 Mastercard promotion is a scam
Ksloan1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I never got an e-mail or code of any kind. I was told by the Verizon representative that I should receive my rebate sometime in November. I was never told there was anything that I needed to do. I ported two lines. Now I'm wondering if I made a bad choice. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ksloan1, we regret that you feel this way about our rebate promotion. We don't want you to regret any decision that you've made. Please see the Private Message that we sent & respond to us there so we can assist you. Thanks! AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
Capturedbycathy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here! 🤬

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

capturedbycathy, we are thrilled you joined the Verizon family. The last thing we would ever want is to make our customers angry. Please allow us the opportunity to turn things around. Did you claim your gift card here? https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/  

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes
amr16

What if I port over to postpaid and then change to the payment coming out of my bank account automatically every month.  Do I still the the Mastercard or is there a waiting period?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want the best for you. It would be best to discuss your options to start new service and your qualifications for the promotions with our Sales Team at 800-256-4646. YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
mjumadilov

I am also trying to get my $250 for switching to Verizon. To explain every time is like a pain in the butt. The S.O.B who did the process quit the job and no one wants to take the responsibility anymore. I will try one more time, if you guys wont help me, I will take all my lines go back to the company, who will not rob customers with this dirty cheap tricks. I thought Verizon is the best, but not anymore. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would hate to lose your preference. We definitely don't want you feeling this way and we'd like to access your account to better assist you. We sent you a private message to continue with further assistance.

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
Nikalpadi

I have had the same issue. I called Verizon on Aug 16 and the customer service rep told me about the @$250/line offer and I did the entire online process with her. She put me on hold for the last part where I would pick up the Sim at the local store. Then I was on hold for 1.5 hours.  That week I went to the store and I was told that this would be honored and I just need to call back. Four hours and three customer service agents later,  I was being bounced around.  The retail store could only offer $150 deals and cant find this $250 deal/line. Of note, my husband and I are on post paid plans and ported our own devices from AT and T based on the information the customer service gave me. What is really disappointing is that not a single Verizon agent has been able to sort this out despite my emails showing activation on that day. I would really appreciate a call back or email regarding this matter. My email is [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service].  I used to be a verizon customer 10 years ago and was excited to return given the excellent customer service I had been lucky with.

0 Likes
aea98

I, too, am on a postpaid plan and have been disappointed by this promotion. I was told that I can only apply the promotion a given number of days after switching to verizon, but was not told that I have a very narrow window of time to do so once I reach that given number of days. Customer service was only able to credit my account $100 to compensate. This blows. Verizon blows. 

0 Likes