Verizon 8800L
rdlouks01

Why can't I buy a Verizon 8800L through the Prepaid accounts? I can buy one and add it to my plan, but since I am on the "Go Unlimited 55+" plan it is limited to two lines and adding the JetPack would more than DOUBLE the cost of my monthy plan. Just does not seem right.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon 8800L
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

redlouks01, assistance is here as we understand the importance of having the right plan as well as the right device to suit your usage and budget needs. I know how important it is to keep the cost down. The option to purchase a Verizon Jetpack 8800L is definitely available for you to put a separate prepaid account. Why do you feel this option isn't available for you? To set proper expectations, you will have a postpaid account for your current lines and you will have a separate prepaid account for your Jetpack. Please click the link provided for our prepaid plans and let me know which option will suit you best. http://spr.ly/6602EVu9K

0 Likes
rdlouks01

I **bleep** that you offer is the Ellipsis. The only way I can purchase the 8800L is add it to my account, which like I stated before would greatly icrease my cost. 

0 Likes
rdlouks01

I did not type **bleep**

I typed:

The only Jet Pack  you offer with a Prepaid Account is the Ellipsis. I tried editing it twice with no success

0 Likes
rb5505

just buy it on line and take it into a verizon store.  they will open the prepaid unlimited acct for you.  i bought a 7730L as refurb and it was $85.  

0 Likes
rb5505

just buy it on line and take it into a verizon store.  they will open the prepaid unlimited acct for you.  i bought a 7730L as refurb and it was $85.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That could be good advice, rb5505, though the person you're speaking with would want to check the IMEI on our website at https://www.verizonwireless.com/bring-your-own-device/ , this is important because a device purchased from a third party may noit be usable on the network since we have certain requirements even new devices must meet. ChristopherS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes