Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon - CHEATS! STOLE MY MONEY
ihateVER_IZON

I was on the $1.99 unlimited plan. I called and inquired on the 27th of October about the $50 unlimited plan. When I called on the 27th, I had $18.00 in my account and that was suppose to last me until 4th of November. They told me to change the plan online and I stopped receiving calls. However, before I could figure that out, the customer service **bleep** told me that I will need to hang up and restart the phone in order for it to work right. Tonight is the 31st of October, note, I still should have 4 more days of usage. However, when I tried placing a call today, they are telling me I have $0.00 balance. I called customer service and they are telling me I need to add $50 in order to re-activate my phone. I will make sure to pass this word around. I cannot believe they turned my phone off and I don't get paid until next Friday. Now I do not have any phone for this whole week. I cannot believe this. Cheats! Cheats! Cheats! Pathetic, I hope stealing my $8, makes you guys lose $8 billion dollars. I am a hard worker, a veteran and a family man. It is sad that you can no longer trust anyone! Shame on you Verizon!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon - CHEATS! STOLE MY MONEY
Minniehaha

There are two prepaid plans, Daily Plans which are charged $1.99 or .99 cents per day and the monthly plan is $15.00 per month or $30.00 for 90 days.  or the Monthly Plan which is $50.00  per month, unlimited  everything, you can not combine the two plans together so you have one or the other  Which plan do you have Daily or Monthly. ?

0 Likes