Walmart 50 dollar plan
Maryjane197

Hello I just recently switched to the Walmart exclusive 50 dollar plan for smartphones.  My question is, I want to prepay my account for a year.  Can i just put money on my account for the amount?  Or do I have to keep using the Walmart card to pay my 50 a month for my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Walmart 50 dollar plan
Not applicable

The 50.00 smartphone card from Walmart is required to activate the 50.00 plan. Once you have activated the plan with that card you can then make payments after that month any way you would want to.

Autopay would be recommended as it will charge your credit card/debit card monthly for 50.00.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

what does this have to do with Verizon?

0 Likes
Maryjane197

Walmart is selling a 50 dollar a month smartphone plan through Verizon for prepaid.  Thats what it has to do with Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us Maryjane197. If you are on the $50.00 Smartphone Walmart plan, you can sign up for Autopay. I recommend calling our Prepaid department at 1-888-294-6804 to discuss prepayment for a year.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

The 50.00 smartphone card from Walmart is required to activate the 50.00 plan. Once you have activated the plan with that card you can then make payments after that month any way you would want to.

Autopay would be recommended as it will charge your credit card/debit card monthly for 50.00.

0 Likes