What About My Port Into Verizon Pre Pay?
monteu

I activated a Moto X onto Verizon Prepay and then per CS agent I called in and asked for my old Page Plus number to be ported to this phone.  Verizon did give me a number when I activated it late last night.  They asked for my Page Plus account number, but not my pin number I have with Page Plus.  I am really worried about this port in happening.  I have many business contacts and want to keep my same number.  Now when I went and checked on the Verizon website port status they say they have not record of my port request.  What should I do?  Does anyone have any experience with porting into Verizon pre pay and specifically from Page Plus?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What About My Port Into Verizon Pre Pay?
Snn5
Legend

Sounds like you should have activated the device and plan with the port number, not tried to port the number AFTER.  As long as you havent ported the number, its still yours, but you might have an active device and plan and new number on Verizon.  You might be able to get this rectified, but you might have a month of service paid for, for naught.  Best to call prepaid services as Verizon wont answer this question in post-pay forums.

0 Likes
monteu

When I was activating the phone there was no option for porting the number.......at all.  So the I called Verizon and they said to activate and then port.   I thought I was in the prepay forum here.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Customer Service - Prepaid

(888) 294-6804

or dial *611 from your mobile phone

6 AM - 11 PM, Mon - Sun

0 Likes