Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
What are the costs associated with the $45 prepaid plan?
GZRX
Novice

Soon out of contract,  I'm considering the $45 prepaid plan.  Could someone please enlighten me as to the actual monthly costs?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: prepaid costs
ndkeeler83

The total cost will depend on which state you live in.  I live in PA and pay $49.35 total for the $45/month prepaid plan.  $45 (talk/text/data) + $1.65 (PA 911 fee) + $2.70 (PA 6% sales tax).

View solution in original post

WayneX9

$45

ndkeeler83

The total cost will depend on which state you live in.  I live in PA and pay $49.35 total for the $45/month prepaid plan.  $45 (talk/text/data) + $1.65 (PA 911 fee) + $2.70 (PA 6% sales tax).

GZRX
Novice

Thanks, I had known that $45 was the advertised cost.  What I wasn`t finding on the Verizon site was the full extent of applicable gotchas and prices associated with them. 

0 Likes
WayneX9

Sorry about that, forgot about the 911 fee and State sales tax. Having paid 2 months in advance when I started the plan and those costs are not noted in 'My Verizon' payment history, only the base plan cost, but they were paid on my first invoice when I bought the phone/plan.

https://www.nena.org/?page=911RateByState

0 Likes
Msmphb

California just started collecting fees this year, so I now pay $49 and change on the $45 plan. And now that I have 3 gb of data, I consider this a wonderful value!

0 Likes