When does prepaid autopay kick in and replenish data?
marwr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Am on prepaid and date was yesterday June 23 for Auto refill.  Money was debited out of my account in the morning - got a text to that effect and the money just seems to be "sitting" in my account and has not be applied.  Next refill date has not been changed on my account to July 23 and data has not been reset (with the additional 500 MB for Auto-Pay for a total of 1 GB).  Called customer service and they said it would be reset at midnight.  Well, it's 1 in the morning and no reset yet.  Anyone care to share their thoughts/experiences with Auto-Pay being applied to a prepaid account?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When does prepaid autopay kick in and replenish data?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

marwr,

We want to make sure that you have your funds in your prepaid account. Please reach out to our prepaid department at 888-294-6804. They will be able to further assist you to make sure your funds are in your account.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

marwr,

We want to make sure that you have your funds in your prepaid account. Please reach out to our prepaid department at 888-294-6804. They will be able to further assist you to make sure your funds are in your account.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
finnymas37

Just go with Verizon prepaid plans and if you don't like what they are doing, switch carriers.

0 Likes
finnymas37

Oops sorry just noticed you were talking about prepaid

0 Likes