When is data allowance applied on a prepaid balance?
JeffLancaster
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently put money on my prepaid account for internet access through my jetpack and I'm not seeing any increase in my data allowance. When is the data allowance applied to my account? I've attempted to use the live chat feature to figure this out, but it never seems to be available. Thanks for any advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When is data allowance applied on a prepaid balance?
JeffLancaster
Enthusiast - Level 1

I discovered that when the data allowance nears zero, you are directed through your browser to your account in order to apply the prepaid balance. After a few clicks, the jetpack restarts itself and you're good to go. Is this information readily available in an FAQ area? I couldn't find it anywhere.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get what you pay for JeffLancaster, especially when it comes to data. I recommend calling the Prepaid department 1-888-294-6804. They will help with all your account questions.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JeffLancaster
Enthusiast - Level 1

I discovered that when the data allowance nears zero, you are directed through your browser to your account in order to apply the prepaid balance. After a few clicks, the jetpack restarts itself and you're good to go. Is this information readily available in an FAQ area? I couldn't find it anywhere.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glad you were able to add to your balance. . Available FAQ guides do not appear to provide. http://vz.to/1ACiERv . It is great that the device power cycled itself as this can help refresh the network to update your current usage allowance.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes